Thursday, July 19, 2012

GRAFFITI PASTA

GRAFFITI PASTA
This writing is a whimsical indulgence for me. I have much work ahead, most of it school, the rest a typical weekly retinue of postings/responses to my personal Social Media campaign. But in this moment, it is the very early part of the day's beginning, I have a full belly, and the medications I took before eating are working their magic, making me feel (almost) human (for the sake of clarity, I should note that these drugs are far from recreational, and only just therapeutic; unless one finds it desirable to feel as though they are experiencing a 3 second time-delay of everything happening around them, they are to be avoided unless prescribed - I suffer from psychosis, bi-polar syndrome, and must choose between being bug-nuts or zombified - typically, it is the latter). I therefore give flight to my creative muse, and ponder the above question - why do we love Social Media?

No comments:

Post a Comment